Monday, July 2, 2012

Paint Twister with the Medianas

About a week ago I was luck enough to spend the day with some of the cutest girls in all of NPH. The Medianas. The medianas are a section of girls who range in age from 7-10. For the past year my dear volunteer friend Becca, has had the privilege of taking care of these amazing young girls.  I know this past year has been filled with so much joy for Becca and I am positive that 99% of that was due to these lovely girls. (I like the think the other 1% was all me) Anyway. Approximately a week ago I spent the day with the girls, and these pictures are the result of a lot of love and a lot of paint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment