Tuesday, November 3, 2009

paris. Session 1. Take 3




Sight seeing with a hangover-

Sadly, I wake up feeling as though I have been punched in the face. Im not sure why because I know that I drank a lot of water with the wine that I consumed but apparently not enough. We finally make it out of the house and head to the louvre which we don’t get to stay at for too long but long enough to see a few things. And the good news was that the first Sunday of the month is free to get in!! Saving money right and left.

After the Louvre we head to the L’arc de Triomphe which has a beautiful view of the Effle Tower and the Champs Elyese. The spirial stairs were killer on our thighs but we finally made it to the top and got a great view of the city, and more good news was that we didn’t have to pay for this great work out because it was free to get into the L’arc de Triomphe.

After our little sight seeing adventure in the rain we head back to Borus’ house and make a HUGE pasta dinner for the guys before getting all cozy to watch a movie. We needed a not so crazy night since everyone was so worn out after the Halloween party. And hey, how many people can say that they went to the Louvre with a hangover? Classy? I think not. But at least I didn’t get sick in the Louvre, I would never forgive myself if that had been the case.


No comments:

Post a Comment