Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas cards and sentiments written by my kids

In English class our kids had the assignment of making a Christmas card for someone. Obviously the main point was to write the message in English. Most of the kids worked extremely hard to make a very creative and well thought out holiday card for a friend. I found the cards to be quite sweet and I wanted to share a few of them with you.

"Perhaps the best Christmas decoration is a great smile"

"Although I do not like this date, I wish you the best on Christmas"

"If you do not know what to give your loved ones at Christmas, give them away"

"Happy Christmas to you and baby"

"Merry Christmas and Happy New Year but your good girl"

And my finally my favorite.

"I hope you have a Merry Christmas. You are a wonderful person and a great friend. You can count on me for anything. You can always trust me."

And might I add that this last sentiment was written by an 18 year old boy to his friend.
Anyway, as I have said time and time again, these kids can always make me smile.

Feliz Navidad!!!




1 comment:

  1. my personal favorites:

    "If you do not know what to give your loved ones at Christmas, give them away"

    and then "Perhaps the best Christmas decoration is a great smile"

    ahahahaha this is the best ever!

    ReplyDelete