Monday, August 15, 2011

Something old and something new

Sometimes a place can remind you so much of places you have been before and at the same time feel so foreign. Sunday was more relaxing than our big adventure on Saturday. We went down town to relax, get some coffee and get a bit of shopping done. An outdoor market selling books reminded me of Italy. Afterward coffee at a cafe across the street from the cathedral made me think of France. The sights and the smells make me nostalgic yet eager to see and experience more. 




The cafe where we sat.

Wesleigh, my beautiful Bellingham friend.

Pomegranates for sale.


Coffee.

Treats.

Hibiscus ice tea.


Dessert coffee. 

Bubbles in our drinks. 

Seattle friends.

Bailey is the sweetest, she got this bottle for me to use for a vase on my work desk! 
She is the best. 

A lovely summer day filled with sweets and treats.


No comments:

Post a Comment