Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Magic. Soccer in the rain is magic to me.

If you were surprised to read the title of this blog post, you are not the only one. I was surprised when the thought came into my head. I'm not much of a sports person and although I'm not too much of a girly-girl, being a member of the swim team and a cheerleader in high school are good examples of how little I enjoy sports that use a ball. This is why I was so surprised when I recently realized that I adore soccer here in Mexico. Now, don't get too excited because I've only played twice and I was pretty much terrible so I'm not on my way to a new career or anything. However, watching these kids enjoy this sport in the poring down rain could bring a smile to anyones face. And joining in on the fun might even make you laugh, even if the laughter is directed at yourself.

2 comments:

  1. this is the most beautiful picture. srsly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too. Sadly I cannot take credit for this photo. It just fit my mood at the time. Thanks Katie Babe!

    ReplyDelete