Tuesday, August 9, 2011

In case anyone was interested in donating....

Part of my job is to keep a fundraising website up to date and current with the needs of our homes here in Mexico. For the past few weeks I have been sending out thank you letters along with pictures of the products that we purchased with their donations. But today made some updates on the website and because I am so proud of my work I would like to share it with all of you.

First of all, the site is called My Good Shop

I like it because it makes donations fun and easy. It feels like you aren't just giving money to an organization that needs it. You are becoming a part of these kids lives by knowing exactly where you money will be going and who it will be helping.

Feel free to continue checking it out as I make changes throughout the year!


(Girls Dorm on the NPH campus) 

No comments:

Post a Comment