Monday, July 4, 2011

Mid twenties. Here I come.

A lovely Seattle day for a Birthday adventure.

Farmers market on a boat.
It was a surprise to me as well.





Salad buffet.

Girls in the kitchen.

Glorious food.


Blood orange infused olive oil mixed with Cucumber melon balsamic vinegar.
Check.
Fancy cocktails made by Molly Anne.
Check.


Chocolate Stout cake.

Trust me. It's amazing.

Girlfriends.



Volunteer Park Cafe.
Only good things happen here.


Our Chicken friends.

My little fairy named July. A gift made by baby Sam at fairy art day camp.

Snack time.
Lime and cilantro cookie, I believe.


Adding changes to our Birthday fun list.



Post cards are for lovers.


My Birthday gift of sound.

Monica's mind is blown.

Sunbathing.

Writing postcards to our loves and to strangers.


Hand pies for Lunch.


A dramatic afternoon nap.

Three reasons to end the day with Molly Moons ice cream.
1. It was my Birthday.
2. Becca got a shot. (see snoop dog bandage below)
And
3. Becca would argue that EVERYDAY is a Molly Moons day.


No comments:

Post a Comment