Friday, August 6, 2010

Punk rock is NOT dead

To all of you who maybe haven't seen me in a while; this is the new me.
Yes, I am dressed in punk rock attire while drinking red wine
and fixing my up-do with some hair spray.

This is what Alaska has done to me.


Actually, I lied. I was only dressed up this way for a bachelorette party.
Melanie, (pictured below) is getting married to Jill's brother Jeff.
And for her bridal shower/bachelorette party she wanted to dress up in a punk rock theme and drink some beer. So that is exactly what we did.

Also. Side note. Take a look at this photo.
The wall paper. Amazing.
So for the party we dressed up and drank beer and then.....
we went to the gay bar.





Love is love.

1 comment:

  1. shut up! you all look pretty and perfect and i want to be there.

    ReplyDelete