Monday, June 14, 2010

When you call my name

This is my friend.
His name was Hoyt.


I walk to work everyday.
When I go on a walk I really enjoy looking at the houses I pass by.
In the Northwest of Washington, this was quite a beautiful activity.
Here in Anchorage,
it has taken me some time to appreciate the aesthetics of the neighborhoods.
But sometimes, I find things that make my heart smile.





Watching softball games remind me of my childhood.
However, I'm pretty sure that when I was a child and I attended my fathers
softball games I wasn't actually watching the games.... Sorry dad.
But I do remember the atmosphere. The sounds and the smells are the same.


I live with Jillian Winter.
We take good care of one another and we make each other laugh until we cry.

Jillian does funny things like play dress up and be cute.
And I like to play dead on top of hundreds of
phone books.


No comments:

Post a Comment