Thursday, November 12, 2009

Belguim

Bruge was like a fairy tail. Chocolate everywhere. Beautiful buildings, of course. Becc and I went to a fry museum which was interesting; we learned lots of fun facts about potatoes and the history of potatoes as well as some information on Belgium Fries. And then we ate some. Yum.

We went into many chocolate shops and passed by many more.

Next we went on a canal tour of the city which was extremely interesting, I enjoyed it because we didn’t get the chance to get to Venice to see the canals there. As much as I would have loved to see those canals, honestly, I’ve heard it smells terrible and I found the ones in Bruge to be just lovely.

At the end of the day the rain started to come down, and come down hard. So Becc and I just called it a day and headed back to our dear Dunkurque.


No comments:

Post a Comment